Packed with ceramides and amino acids, this multi-use hair balm is great to revive and hydrate damaged, weak strands. Protect hair from damage and breakage that comes from daily styling. This balm is additionally formulated with macadamia oil, silk protein and aloe extract to deeply nourish and soften locks. Cetearyl alcohol is a long-chain fatty alcohol, which is different from drying alcohols -- this type actually helps to hydrate and smooth the hair. This product works as both a rinse-out treatment on wet hair after shampooing, or as a hair butter applied while drying hair to help smooth and de-frizz all day long.
This product is cruelty-free, and formulated without parabens, sulphates, artificial color, and mineral oil.
We recommend pairing this product with the La’dor Wonder Hair Oil for optimal results.
6.76 fl.oz / 200 ml
Ingredients We Love
Ceramide, Macadamia Oil, Aloe Extract, Amino Acids
Full List of Ingredients
water, Hydrolyzed Silk, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Phytantriol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP, Sodium Benzoate, Arginine, Leucine, Tryptophan, Lysine, Isoleucine, Threonine, Methionine, Histidine, Asparagine, Alanine, Proline, Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Glycine, Valine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid, Tyrosine, Serine, Cystine, FragranceShow Less
Rinse-Out Treatment: After shampooing, apply a nickel-sized amount and comb with fingers to distribute evenly from scalp to ends throughout wet hair. Massage for 50-60 seconds and rinse.
Hair Butter: While styling and drying wet hair, apply a dime-sized amount of product and work through hair to smooth locks and protect against heat damage.
- Earn up to 49 points in Soko Rewards
Here at Soko Glam:
- Charlotte and our team of skin care experts personally vet and test every product that we curate
- Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands
- Our products are FDA and customs approved for the US
- We take pride in helping all people believe in only good (skin) days ahead. If for some reason the products don't work for you, we gladly do easy returns within 60 days of receipt. Please reference our FAQs for more info. The Soko Glam Guarantee