If you're a skincare pro, you probably already know that oatmeal is a great ingredient to seriously hydrate skin, thanks to its ability to retain moisture.
Along with using a steam method to extract the enriching vitamin B properties from oatmeal and turn it into an oil, Missha's Oatmeal Enriched Body Oil contains other natural oils, including grapeseed, safflower, and almond oil for ultimate nourished and smooth skin. With regular use, your skin will feel calm and silky.
6.76 oz / 200 ml
Ingredients We Love
Grape Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Oat Oil, Shea Butter
Full List of Ingredients
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene GlycolShow Less
To see the best results, massage the oil all over your body right after you get out of the shower. During the summer, this oil should be enough to fully moisturize you, but during colder seasons or if you have dry skin, use a lotion in drier areas, like your elbows, knees, and heels.
- Earn up to 39 points in Soko Rewards
Here at Soko Glam:
- Charlotte and our team of skin care experts personally vet and test every product that we curate
- Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands
- Our products are FDA and customs approved for the US
- We take pride in helping all people believe in only good (skin) days ahead. If for some reason the products don't work for you, we gladly do easy returns within 60 days of receipt. Please reference our FAQs for more info. The Soko Glam Guarantee