Target the look of dark spots and soothe your skin with this nourishing lactic emulsion for a bright and glowing complexion. The lactic acid in Naturium Vegan Lactic Acid Emulsion 5% is made by fermentation, aloe, and bisabolol that work to gently exfoliate the skin.
Naturium Vegan Lactic Acid Emulsion 5% helps resurface the skin, leaving it visibly brightened and moisturized. This emulsion specifically contains alpha bisabolol, which helps soothe and calm skin while preventing irritation. The pH level of this formula is 4.0-5.0, to ensure optimal potency and support skin health.
Vegan and Cruelty free. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, alcohol, mineral oil, and silicone.
1.7 oz / 50ml
Ingredients We Love
Vegan 5% Lactic Acid & Aloe
Full List of Ingredients
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Propanediol, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide.Show Less
Apply an even layer onto the face, neck and chest, avoiding the eye area. Start with a few applications a week and increase use, if tolerable. Use no more than once a day. Follow with moisturizer. Slight tingling or redness upon application may occur. Patch test prior to use is advised.
- Earn up to 42 points in Soko Rewards
Here at Soko Glam:
- Our team of skin care experts personally vet and test every product that we curate
- Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands
- We take pride in helping all people believe in only good (skin) days ahead. If for some reason the products don't work for you, we gladly do easy returns within 60 days of receipt. Please reference our FAQs for more info. The Soko Glam Guarantee
- Try our complimentary Skin Concierge service