** $32 Value!
Klairs has paired two fan-favorite products that include Vitamin C and Vitamin E to help revive dull skin and bring back a brighter glow to your complexion. Plus, these two vitamins are made for eachother: vitamin E stabilizes vitamin C and helps its efficiency. Vitamin E also helps to protect your skin from sun sensitivity after application of any vitamin C products.
A favorite brightening serum on Soko Glam, the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop contains 5% Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to even out the skin tone and brighten it, helping to fade scarring and pigmentation. It also pairs centella asiatica to calm, and peptides to plump. pH level of 3.5±1.
The Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask is a sleeping pack that contains Vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate) plus niacinamide and adenosine to both brighten and help combat development of wrinkles. The unique pudding-like texture also known as "shape memory cream" clings to skin, creating an even surface that immediately absorbs upon application. pH level of 6.5±1.
Both products are vegan and cruelty free. It’s also formulated without silicone, artificial fragrances, essential oils and alcohol.
Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop : 1.18 fl.oz. / 35ml
Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask : 0.5 oz. / 15 ml
*Final Sale. Sets do not apply to sitewide discounts and promotions.
Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop: Apply to a clean face after cleansing and toner. Can apply as spot treatment or apply all over the face and neck. Finish off with moisturizer. For sensitive skin types, can add a drop and mix with moisturizer before application.
Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask: In the PM after cleansing, apply a generous amount on the face. You can use this as a moisturizer or after your regular moisturizer if your skin is feeling particularly dry. You can also mix a small amount to an essence or cream for added moisture. Massage gently to promote absorption. Remember to gently rinse off in the morning. Use once or twice a week.
Note: Because even top-of-the-line vitamin C products can degrade from sun exposure, make sure you keep yours away from sunlight to preserve the formula.
- Earn up to 54 points in Soko Rewards
Here at Soko Glam:
- Charlotte and our team of skin care experts personally vet and test every product that we curate
- Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands
- Our products are FDA and customs approved for the US
- We take pride in helping all people believe in only good (skin) days ahead. If for some reason the products don't work for you, we gladly do easy returns within 60 days of receipt. Please reference our FAQs for more info. The Soko Glam Guarantee
- Try our complimentary Skin Concierge service