** $93 Value! Only at Soko Glam.
Two sought-after brands come together in one exclusive set on Soko Glam - once this sells out, it’s “Glowing, Glowing Gone” and we won’t be restocking!
A perfect gift for yourself or a loved one, pamper skin with a luxurious cleansing experience with the 12x award-winning Living Cleansing Balm. Then, create a natural “no-makeup makeup” look with EM Cosmetics’ Illustrative Eyeliner in Black Brush Tip and Lip Cushion in Magic Hour. A trio that’s a treat for both the senses and the skin!
Plus, it comes with a Signature Then I Met You Canvas Tote Bag, designed for comfortable over-the-shoulder wear with an ideal size that will transport your daily essentials wherever you go.
The Glowing, Glowing, Gone Exclusive Set includes:
- Living Cleansing Balm: The 13x award-winning oil cleanser combines a blend of lightweight grape seed, olive and seaberry oils to remove makeup, oils and sebum effectively. Hints of rosemary, persimmon and grapefruit make this a sensorial, aromatic experience to not only delight the senses, but leave skin soft and clean. Recommended to use as the first step of your double cleanse routine to remove oil-based impurities. Cruelty-free and vegan.
- Illustrative Eyeliner in Black Brush Tip: A precise, sharp eyeliner featuring a brush that’s designed with a fine, flexible tip. Fast-drying liquid ink allows complete control over line thickness with easy, fuss-free application. This liquid eyeliner is waterproof, smudge-proof, and long-wearing, as well as cruelty-free and vegan.
- Lip Cushion in Magic Hour: Universally flattering sheer tinted lip color that luminizes and hydrates lips in one simple swipe. The Magic Hour shade is a peachy nude, a sheer, buildable lip tint. Formulated with a nourishing blend of hyaluronic acid and vitamin E, this ultra-comfortable tinted lip balm melts on contact into a luxurious cushion texture with a sheer glossy finish and healthy glow. Cruelty-free, and formulated without mineral oil.
Learn more about Then I Met You, founded by Charlotte Cho: HERE
Learn more about EM Cosmetics, founded by Michelle Phan: HERE
*Final Sale. Not eligible for returns or exchanges. Excluded from all sitewide discounts and promotions.
Living Cleansing Balm: For the first step of your double cleanse, use spatula to scoop a dime-sized amount onto dry skin and gently massage in circular motions. Add a splash of warm water to emulsify and remove oil-based impurities. Rinse thoroughly before moving to step two, a water-based cleanser.
Illustrative Eyeliner: Shake gently before application. Apply the liner as closely to the lash line using small, feathering strokes. Store eyeliner tip-down so the brush is always saturated.
Lip Cushion in Magic Hour: Twist base of the applicator to push formula upwards. Apply directly to lips and reapply as needed. Only twist a small amount of Lip Cushion upwards at a time, because once the product is twisted, you cannot retract.
- Earn up to 122 points in Soko Rewards
Here at Soko Glam:
- Charlotte and our team of skin care experts personally vet and test every product that we curate
- Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands
- Our products are FDA and customs approved for the US
- We take pride in helping all people believe in only good (skin) days ahead. If for some reason the products don't work for you, we gladly do easy returns within 60 days of receipt. Please reference our FAQs for more info. The Soko Glam Guarantee
- Try our complimentary Skin Concierge service