Location: New York, NY
- Manage on-going relationships and meetings with Senior Level executives of clients and develop relationship-management skills in client environments;
- Close new business deals by evaluating contract terms and developing negotiation strategies, including examining risks and potentials;
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction;
- Develop and create internal and external presentations and reports;
- Provide key data, recommendations and reports necessary to support strategic planning;
- Analyze and understand industry market trends, competition, products, and pricing that may impact sales efforts and communicate to management as necessary;
- Manage large-scale processes to bring about tangible results, including developing playbooks and detailed Excel work plan trackers;
- Perform in-depth analyses on large data sets using tools such as Excel and Tableau;
- Gather data together from multiple data sources and build complex Excel models and reporting tools with use of pivot tables;
- Complete planogram reset processes to support business decisions for merchandising and assortment optimization;
- Develop and structure processes for new product development and roll-out;
- Develop go-to-market strategy using methodologies including customer segmentation analysis, customer survey and competitor bench marking.
Requires: Must have Master’s in Business Administration or related + 6 months of related professional experience.
Send your resume in word format to email@example.com with job title in the subject line.