BANILA CO Clean It Zero Purity
Brand BANILA CO
What it is:
- A solid balm that transforms into a silky oil cleanser on the skin
- An off-shoot from the popular Banila Co Clean It Zero Classic
- Its sorbet-soft, lightweight texture effortessly dissolves stubborn makeup and oil-based debris without stripping your own natural, beneficial oils
- Especially formulated for sensitive skin types
Use it to:
- Dissolve makeup
- Extract oil-based debris and pollutants
- Thoroughly wash off SPF
- ✓ Sensitive
- ✓ Combo
- ✓ Oily
- ✓ Acne-Prone
- ✓ Dry Patches
More to know:
- Use spatula to scoop a small amount and massage balm over dry skin, being sure to emulsify stubborn makeup like waterproof mascara or longwear foundation and lipstick.
- Add a splash of lukewarm water to turn the formula into a milky fluid.
- Continue massaging and adding water until it rinses clean. Pat your face dry.
artificial coloring, synthetic fragrance, alcohol, parabens, and mineral oils.
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Polyethylene, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Carotene, Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Capryhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Abies Sibirica Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil