Glycolic acid (4%) and lactic acid (4%) work together in the Isntree Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence to sweep away dead skin cells, revealing a smoother and brighter complexion.
Glycolic acid has the smallest molecular size of any AHA, meaning it can penetrate deeply and quickly, while lactic acid is more gentle and has hydrating properties. Together, they’re the perfect pair.
The formula also contains soothing centella asiatica and hydrating hyaluronic acid.
Bonus: Use of the essence helps boost absorption and efficacy of the products applied as the next steps of your skin care routine.
This product is free of parabens, pigment, artificial fragrance, animal ingredients, surfactants, mineral oil, alcohol, silicone and fragrance. pH level of ~4.5
100 ml. / 3.38 fl.oz.
If you love this product, check out ISNTREE Hyaluronic Acid Toner Plus!
Ingredients We Love
Glycolic Acid (4%)
Lactic Acid (4%)
Full List of Ingredients
Water, Lactic Acid(4.023%), Glycolic Acid(4.004%), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Asiaticoside, Dextrin, Panthenol, Madecassoside, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, HydroxyethylcelluloseShow Less
Apply to skin two to three times per week after toner. To avoid sensitivity, don't mix with products that contain retinol or a high concentration of vitamin C.
- Earn up to 25 points in Soko Rewards
Here at Soko Glam:
- Our team of skin care experts personally vet and test every product that we curate
- Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands
- We take pride in helping all people believe in only good (skin) days ahead. If for some reason the products don't work for you, we gladly do easy returns within 60 days of receipt. Please reference our FAQs for more info. The Soko Glam Guarantee
- Try our complimentary Skin Concierge service