Cica is the biggest Korean ingredient right now, and for good reason.
It's a compressed and more concentrated version of centella asiatica and madecassoside, a popular ingredient that works to soothe inflammation and deeply hydrate skin. Therefore, this cleansing water was made for those who have sensitive, dry skin.
It's a no-fuss cleanser that gently sweeps off makeup and impurities while helping soothe redness and irritated skin.
13.52 fl. oz./ 400 ml
This product has a pH level of 5.3.
Ingredients We Love
Madecassic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract
Full List of Ingredients
Water, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Madecassoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP(Ceramide 3), Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Gluconate, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) FruitOil, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin.Show Less
Saturate a cotton pad with the cleansing water and gently sweep across your face, moving from the center, outwards.
To help remove stubborn makeup, press a soaked cotton pad against your skin for a few moments to help dissolve the makeup before sweeping it away.
- Earn up to 22 points in Soko Rewards
Here at Soko Glam:
- Charlotte and our team of skin care experts personally vet and test every product that we curate
- Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands
- Our products are FDA and customs approved for the US
- We take pride in helping all people believe in only good (skin) days ahead. If for some reason the products don't work for you, we gladly do easy returns within 60 days of receipt. Please reference our FAQs for more info. The Soko Glam Guarantee