Formulated with aloe leaf water to soothe and hydrate irritated, dry skin - plus witch hazel to calm inflammation - this hand sanitizing gel effectively eliminates 99% of harmful bacteria and germs. Containing 62% ethanol alcohol, it absorbs quickly and will not leave behind a tacky residue or greasy feel.
Note: The CDC recommends the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as the preferred form of hand hygiene. Read the CDC statement here.
1fl. oz. / 30 ml
Ingredients We Love
62% Alcohol - Kills 99.9% of harmful germs and bacteria
Aloe Leaf Water - Soothes and hydrates irritated and dry skin
Witch Hazel - Naturally kills bacteria and calms inflammation
Full List of Ingredients
Alcohol Denat., Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trehalose, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium HyaluronateShow Less
Dispense an appropriate amount of gel into the palm of your hand. Rub hands together thoroughly, until the product has absorbed.
- Earn up to 5 points in Soko Rewards
Here at Soko Glam:
- Our team of skin care experts personally vet and test every product that we curate
- Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands
- We take pride in helping all people believe in only good (skin) days ahead. If for some reason the products don't work for you, we gladly do easy returns within 60 days of receipt. Please reference our FAQs for more info. The Soko Glam Guarantee
- Try our complimentary Skin Concierge service