Glycolic acid (4%), lactic acid (4%) and Castanea crenata(Chestnut) Shell Extract work together in the Isntree Chestnut 8% AHA Clear Essence to sweep away dead skin cells, revealing a smoother and brighter complexion.
Glycolic acid has the smallest molecular size of any AHA, meaning it can penetrate deeply and quickly, while lactic acid is more gentle and has hydrating properties. Together, they’re the perfect pair.
The formula also contains soothing centella asiatica and hydrating hyaluronic acid.
Bonus: Use of the essence helps boost absorption and efficacy of the products applied as the next steps of your skin care routine.
This product is free of parabens, pigment, artificial fragrance, animal ingredients, surfactants, mineral oil, alcohol, silicone and fragrance. pH level of ~4.5
100 ml. / 3.38 fl.oz.
If you love this product, check out ISNTREE Hyaluronic Acid Toner Plus!
Ingredients We LoveAHA, Castanea crenata(Chestnut) Shell Extract
Full List of Ingredients
Water, Glycolic Acid, Lactic acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Castanea Crenata (Chestnut) Shell Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate , Centella Asiatica Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Allantoin, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Sucrose Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, EthylhexylglycerinShow Less
Apply to skin two to three times per week after toner. To avoid sensitivity, don't mix with products that contain retinol or a high concentration of vitamin C.
- Earn up to 30 points in Soko Rewards
Here at Soko Glam:
- Our team of skin care experts personally vet and test every product that we curate
- Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands
- We take pride in helping all people believe in only good (skin) days ahead. If for some reason the products don't work for you, we gladly do easy returns within 30 days of receipt. Please reference our FAQs for more info. The Soko Glam Guarantee
- Try our complimentary Skin Concierge service