The Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream by Benton is formulated with snail mucin to deeply hydrate skin. (19.4% of Snail Secretion Filtrate)
Bee venom also helps promote collagen production. Steam creams are blended using high temperatures and steam technology, which increases the efficacy of the formula.
This cream is suitable for all skin types specially those with acne-prone and sensitive skin types.
This product has a pH level of 6.5-7.5
1.76 oz / 50g
If you love this product, check out BENTON Snail Bee High Content Essence!
Full List of Ingredients
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Hexapeptide-11, Hexapeptide-9, Copper Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-1, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Allantoin, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Beta-Glucan, Bee VenomShow Less
After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, dispense the cream into the palm of the hand. Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed. Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.
- Earn up to 34 points in Soko Rewards
Here at Soko Glam:
- Our team of skin care experts personally vet and test every product that we curate
- Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands
- We take pride in helping all people believe in only good (skin) days ahead. If for some reason the products don't work for you, we gladly do easy returns within 30 days of receipt. Please reference our FAQs for more info. The Soko Glam Guarantee
- Try our complimentary Skin Concierge service