BANILA CO Clean It Zero Classic
Brand BANILA CO
What it is:
- A solid balm that transforms into a silky oil cleanser on the skin
- Its sorbet-soft, lightweight texture effortlessly dissolves stubborn makeup and oil-based debris without stripping your own natural, beneficial oils
Use it to:
- Dissolve makeup
- Extract oil-based debris and pollutants
- Thoroughly wash off SPF
- ✓ Normal
- ✓ Dark spots
- ✓ Pigmentation
- ✓ Scarring
More to know:
Discover what makes this product one of the best oil cleansers for your double-cleanse routine.
Not sure what the double-cleanse is? Read all about it on The Klog.
See what makes this product a 2014 Soko Glam Best of Beauty Award winner.
How to use:
- Use spatula to scoop a small amount and massage balm over dry skin, being sure to emulsify stubborn makeup like waterproof mascara or longwear foundation and lipstick.
- Add a splash of lukewarm water to turn the formula into a milky fluid.
- Continue massaging and adding water until it rinses clean. Pat your face dry.
Things to note:
- carica papaya fruit extract
- rubus suavissimus (raspberry) leaf extract
Mineral Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Water, Rubus Suavissimus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinesis Root Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Leaf Extract, BHT, Butylparaben, CI 16255, CI 15985, Fragrance.