NEOGEN Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine
What it is:
- Single-use exfoliating pads for gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells and impurities
- Dead skin cells are sloughed off the surface of the skin thanks to its unique three-layer pad technology
Use it to:
- Clean out pore-clogging debris
- Chemically and manually exfoliate your skin, leaving skin smoother and clear
- Prevent free radicals from pigmenting or forming wrinkles
- ✓ Normal
- ✓ Dry
- ✓ Combo
- ✓ Blackheads
- ✓ Large pores
- ✓ Pigmentation
- ✓ Revitalizing
- ✓ Redness
- ✓ Scarring
More to know:
Read more about this product's star ingredient, resveratrol.
See what makes this product a 2015 Soko Glam Best of Beauty Award winner.
Read Charlotte's full review of this product on The Klog.
Check out this product in Lemon and Green Tea.
- After cleansing, slip your fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling wine pad so that the criss-crossed gauze side is facing down. Use gentle, circular motions all over a dry face and neck, working your way up to your forehead.
- Next, rotate the pad so that the gauze side is facing up and the soft, quilted side is facing down.
- Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris. Throw away pad. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Follow with the remaining steps of your skin care routine. Use twice a week or as needed.
Things to note:
- Pads are infused with the active formula and jar is not initially filled with liquid, however liquid from the pads settle into the jar.
- This product is not travel-friendly once opened.
Water, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Tromethamine, Benzophenone-5, Wine Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, CI 15985, CI 17200, CI 42090, Alcohol Denat., PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Carbomer