Protect your skin while keeping hands soft and moisturized. Rich in vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids, shea butter soothes and softens. Paired with camellia oil, which is known for helping to improve elasticity, and coconut oil, a nourishing hydrator, this hand cream keeps your skin at its best. This non-greasy formula also incorporates bergamot, sandalwood, manadrin orange, and geranium oils.
Cruelty-free and formulated without silicones, sulfates, parabens, alcohol and artificial coloring.
1.69 oz / 50 ml
Ingredients We Love
Shea Butter, Japonica Seed Oil,Coconut, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Bergamot Fruit Oil, Sandalwood Oil
Full List of Ingredients
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan GumShow Less
Apply a pea-size amount to either the palm or back of your hand. Massage into hands thoroughly. Reapply throughout the day as needed.
- Earn up to 18 points in Soko Rewards
Here at Soko Glam:
- Charlotte and our team of skin care experts personally vet and test every product that we curate
- Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands
- Our products are FDA and customs approved for the US
- We take pride in helping all people believe in only good (skin) days ahead. If for some reason the products don't work for you, we gladly do easy returns within 60 days of receipt. Please reference our FAQs for more info. The Soko Glam Guarantee
- Try our complimentary Skin Concierge service