Exclusive signed copy of The Little Book of Jeong is now available for pre-order!*
Please note that the book will be shipped separately from your order, arriving officially in July 2021. Please Live Chat our team if you have any questions!
“In a year where human connection has been put to the test and physical interactions limited due to social distancing, Charlotte Cho's The Little Book of Jeong reminds us how important and powerful deep connections can be through Cho's career journey from Samsung in South Korea and as the founder of Soko Glam and Then I Met You.
Jeong is a universal concept that will change the way you see things and change the way you live -- and it’s the reminder we need today." -- Karin Eldor, Forbes contributor and host of the podcast Share Of Voice
In these uncertain times, jeong is needed now more than ever.
Through The Little Book of Jeong, Charlotte Cho reveals how practicing Simple Acts of Jeong can transform our relationships for the better and challenges us to cultivate jeong in our own lives. Go deeper and start building meaningful connections with Charlotte’s guidance through The Little Book of Jeong.
Pre-order now to receive an exclusive signed copy and first access to events with Charlotte! A portion of proceeds for every pre-order will go to the Dail Community, a non profit organization that supports the elderly community living alone in Korea with warm meals.
*Not eligible with discounts or promotions.
- Earn up to 37 points in Soko Rewards
Here at Soko Glam:
- Charlotte and our team of skin care experts personally vet and test every product that we curate
- Our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from brands
- Our products are customs approved for the US
- We take pride in helping all people believe in only good (skin) days ahead. If for some reason the products don't work for you, we gladly do easy returns within 60 days of receipt. Please reference our FAQs for more info. The Soko Glam Guarantee
- Try our complimentary Skin Concierge service