10-Step Korean Skin Care Routine Set (Oily Skin Type)
Brand Soko Glam
The famed 10-step Korean skin care routine is easier than ever to do with this value set, curated for your skin type. Soko Glam curator Charlotte Cho has created a oily skin type routine set that specifically target your skin care needs. This value set includes 10 full-size products and has a retail value of more than $230! (Note: This set does not come in a gift box)
Follow Charlotte's guidelines from The Little Book of Skin Care to see if this set is for you:
Signs you have Oily or Acne-Prone Skin
- You frequently experience breakouts and blackheads
- You have enlarged pores across the face
- You experience an oily shine and can feel oily residue when you touch your skin
- You are currently experiencing a breakout.
This oily skin type set contains:
1. BANILA CO. Clean It Zero Purity (oil-based cleanser)
2. NEOGEN Green Tea Real Fresh Foaming Cleanser (water-based cleanser)
3. GOODAL Deep Clean Pore Glacial Clay (pore mask)
4. MANEFIT Beauty Planner Mugwort Sheet Mask (one sheet mask for single-use)
5. RE:P Organic Cotton Treatment Toning Pad (toner)
6. COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence (essence)
7. KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum (serum)
8. MISSHA Misa Cho Bo Yang Eye Cream (eye cream)
9. BENTON Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel (moisturizer)
10. MISSHA Mild Essence Sun Milk (sun screen)
Your day skincare routine: Double Cleanse, Toner, Essence, Serum/Ampoule, Eye Cream, Moisturizer, BB cream/SPF.
Your night skincare routine: Double Cleanse, Pore Mask (2 times a week), Toner, Sheet Mask (2 times a week), Essence, Serum/Ampoule, Eye Cream, Moisturizer.
*If you're unsure of your skin type or have questions about the products, sign up for our complimentary 1:1 skin consultation with a Soko Glam skin expert.
See 10-Step Korean Skin Care Routine Sets for other skin types here.
Read more about the 10-step Korean Skin Care Routine on The Klog.
For how-to information, visit individual product listings.
FOR INGREDIENTS, VISIT INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT LISTINGS.